Welcome to St. Joseph's High School, Patancheru
St. Joseph's High School, Patancheru, is a Christian (Catholic) Minority Educational Institution a branch of the Divine Word Educational Society, Regd. No. 3704/1995
ADMISSIONS: This Institution is Co-educational. Admission is open to all irrespective of caste or creed.
1. Every Candidate for admission must be introduced by their parents or guardians in person who will be responsible to the principal for the child.
2. New admissions will be made subject to there being vacancies. No correspondence or recommendations will be entertained regarding admissions.
3. Parents or Guardians are given to understand that they cannot dictate to the management and that the management to say on what conditions it will admit or retain pupils in the school. Admission is entirely at the discretion of the principal.
4. Every Pupil must bring:
(a) A transfer (Leaving) certificate if he/she comes from a recognized school. If they should come from recognized school out side the state, they shall have their leaving certificate countersigned by the Inspecting Authority of that state.
(b)i) A Birth Certificate issued by a competent Govt /
Municipal Authority / Mandal Revenue Officer.
ii) Caste certificate for S.C., ST. and B.C. students.
iii) Record sheets in case of Primary Section.
iv) Direct admission will be made for Primary/High School classes on Entrance Test.
5. No child less than five (at the time of admission) is admitted to the First standard. A corresponding scale of age is fixed for the subsequent classes.
6. Application forms can be obtained from the office
7. In case of late admission of the pupils, the fee from the beginning of the first semester shall be charged unless the fee for the period, before admission had been paid to some other school.
To request more information:
Contact the Office
Mon-Fri 9.00am - 4.00pm